We send flowers with only the best intentions in mind. Flowers are enough to express our deepest sentiments may it be happiness, sorrow, regret or excitement. Unfortunately, there are times when we have to use words to say what we really mean. And this usually happens when we need to write flower card messages.
Picture this: You have already ordered your flowers online and are pretty pleased with the way it looks. Suddenly, there goes the prompt asking you what to write on the card. Should you leave it blank? Can you just sign your name on it? What if the recipient looks for the note in the card and there’s nothing on it?
Yes, it seems simple. But really, for others it’s a lot harder than it looks.
And so you rack your brain for ideas. You want a clever one-liner, but can’t think of any. At least, anything worth reading and is not cliché.
The key in writing spectacular flower card messages is by writing them from the heart. Write how you truly feel and you’ll see that it’s a lot better than writing generic flower card messages. But in case you still can’t think of anything awe-inspiring to say, here are some ideas about what to write on those tiny white cards that come with the bouquet:
- It’s still a mystery to me, I haven’t got a clue, how I got so lucky and found you!
- A lifelong search has reached an end. I’ve found both my love and my best friend.
- With this gift, a kiss I blew; a sweet reminder that I love you.
- Some cards are sent to say I’m sorry; some are sent to say thank you. This one was sent to say you’re special, just for being you.
- You’re the twinkle in my eye, you’re the song in my laugh, you’re the light in my smile. You’re my everything.
- Today is a very special day for sending all my love your way!
- They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can’t take my mind off you.
Writing flower card messages need not be rocket science. Do not underestimate the power of flowers too when it comes to conveying messages, so send flowers today.